Terms & ConditionsPlease read the following terms and conditions carefully, as they form the agreement between you and us. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not use the service and should not proceed to register. By using the Service you are agreeing to be bound by this Agreement, including all modifications there after. You will be notified of any changes made to this document after today.
Right to UseYour right to use the Service is subject to any limitations, conditions and restrictions established by Qiran.com from time to time, in our sole discretion. We may alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time, including the availability of any Service feature, database or content. We may also impose limits on certain features and aspects of the Service or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability.
AdultYou represent, warrant and covenant that you are at least 18 years old.
Acceptable use PolicyYou agree to use the Service in accordance with the following, failure to do say may terminate your account without notice.
- you will keep all information provided to you through the Service as private and confidential and will not give such information to anyone without the permission of the person who provided it to you;
- you will not use the Service to engage in any form of harassment or offensive behavior, including but not limited to the posting of communications, pictures, videos or audio recordings which contain slanderous, abusive or defamatory statements, or racist, pornographic, obscene, or offensive language or images;
- you will not forward chain letters through the Service;
- you will not use the Service to infringe the privacy rights, property rights, or any other rights of any person;
- you will not post profile information, messages, pictures or recordings or use the Service in any way which
- violates, or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including but not limited to any copyright or trade-mark law, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights, or
- is fraudulent or otherwise unlawful or violates any law; and
- is deliberately inaccurate in a manner which may mislead members of the Service with regards to the Service itself, or any third-party services
- We can use, from time to time your basic information including picture provided to the website to promote the website or to post it on different pages of the site in a positive manner.
- you will not use the Service to distribute or up load any virus, or do anything else that might cause harm to the Service, Qiran.com systems or to other members' systems in any way.
- you will not post or transmit in any manner any contact information including, but not limited to, email addresses, "instant messenger" nicknames, telephone numbers, postal addresses, URLs, or full names through your publicly posted information. Any such posting will be removed without notice
- you will not display pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind, publicly or privately.
- you will not use the Service to promote your own products or services, or a third party's products or services; nor will you use the Service as a marketing tool
- you will not use the Service features in a manner which lessens the appeal of the Service to other members and visitors
- you will not show any aggressive behavior while communicating with other members or with any of site's technical support agent.
Proprietary Rights in Content on this siteBy posting Content to any public area of this site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
Membership CategoriesUsers of the Service may become "Guests", "Basic Members" or "Premium Members" of the Service. Guests are allowed access to a minimal level of the Service's features and are not charged by us for the use of the features they can access. Basic Members are allowed to access more features of the Service than are Guests, but are not allowed access to all of the features that Premium Members are allowed to access. Basic Members are not charged by us for the features they can access. Premium Members are provided with access to additional features of the Service that are not available to Guests or Free Members. A member ID once registered cannot be changed or shared with another member. Premium Members are not charged by the site for the features that are free to Basic Members. Certain additional features of the Service made available to Premium Members are also free of charge. Certain other features of the Service are "paid features", for which a Premium Member is charged. Premium membership cannot be transferred to another account or shared with another member.
Fees and Payments
- Premium Members of the Service are required to purchase the membership on monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly basis. Each month is considered as 30 days of length, any one paying in February will get the same amount of days of premium membership as the person who is paying in a month with 31 days. Similarly 3 months membership is considered as 90 days membership and one year as 360 days.
- In order to purchase Membership the user can use different methods as posted on our website. Payment paid via money order/ Cheque / Bank wire must be claimed within 30 days.
- Depending on the method of payment it may take from 8 hours to several days before the account can be activated for Premium Membership
- We offer full refund within 72 hours (3 Days) of original transaction where the member has not used any premium member feature from his/her account. Once any feature is used the fee become non-refundable. Similarly the site offers full or partial refund of any auto-renew transaction if a requested is received within 72 hours (3 days) of the transaction. Please see the refund section for further details.
- If a premium membership is purchased by credit card, members have the option to turn off his/her auto-renew feature at the time of payment and any time after the payment is made, through Account Settings link under Profile Options. If the membership is upgraded at regular price then every auto-renewal comes with 20% discount from the original price. If the membership is upgraded while the site is running a special then the auto renew comes with 10% discount from the original price.
- If we find that any member has used a stolen or fraudulent credit card the personal information of that members will be forwarded to the Law enforcement agencies of the resident country of the member.
- Affiliate payments are issued on demand, site has right to hold any affiliate payment if any affiliate rules are broken, affiliate must collect all payments within 6 months of the original earnings, if for any reason affiliate traffic stops for 30 constant days, then affiliate commission will go on hold until the traffic starts again. All unclaimed commission is sent to charity after 12 months.
The site offers full refund to any first ever payment to the site and only if reported within 72 hours (3 days) of original transaction where the member has not used any premium feature ever from his/her account. Once any premium member option is used the fee become non-refundable. If you think you fulfill the above requirement the please print this Refund Form and fax it back to us at your earliest. Refund Form (PDF)
The site offers full refund to any auto-renew if reported within 72 hours (3 days) from the original transaction date and time and where member did not use any feature from premium membership within these 3 days. After 72 hours (3 days) in certain cases a partial refund may be offered. However site administration reserves the final rights. Please print the refund application and fax it back at your earliest. Refund Form (PDF)
Taxes, Government Fees and Restrictions
Being a Canadian company located in the Province of Quebec CRONOMAGIC CANADA INC the parent company of Qiran.com comes under Canadian Tax Laws and charge a Canadian Federal and Provincial Sales Taxes (called GST/HST and QST respectively) on premium membership sales to Canadian and or Quebec residents as well as on sales to non-residents who access Qiran.com from within Canada.
The Canadian and/or Quebec Residents should understand that:
- If you are a premium member who is NOT A CANADIAN RESIDENT and have purchased your membership to Qiran.com outside of Canada and have given a non-Canadian address as your place of residence and have given a non-Canadian billing address for the credit card used to buy your Membership or used another method to pay for the membership where payment originated from outside Canada and/or Quebec, you may not be able to access Qiran.com site if you visit Canada and/or Quebec unless you pay the applicable taxes GST and/or QST.
- If you are a CANADIAN RESIDENT you are subject, to GST and, depending on your place of residence within Canada, HST (Harmonized Sales Tax) or PST taxes on the cost of your premium membership to Qiran.com. As a Quebec-based company CRONOMAGIC CANADA INC the parent company of Qiran.com will charge the GST to Canadian Residents living outside Quebec, Ontario and West and HST to residents of Maritime Provinces and GST and QST to all Quebec residence.
These taxes are applicable if your credit card billing address is in Canada or Quebec or site detects you logging in from one of the Canadian provinces or your profile says you are resident of Canada or Quebec.
- If you are a Canadian and/or Quebec resident, at the time of the payment for premium membership the site Qiran.com will show you the price including taxes (GST/HST and/or QST), your payment confirmation sent via email and to your inbox will clearly state GST and/or QST inclusion.
Ethical StandardsAs per our promise to the users, Qiran.com observes strict ethical guide lines, we follows the ethical rules of country of our majority members which include mostly Muslim and Middle Eastern countries. Any member found using offensive words language, picture or any other material that does not fit our ethical standards or the standard set by the Governments of those countries will be given a single warning and will be banned from the site if found guilty for the same offense second time.
Monitoring of InformationWe reserve the right to monitor all advertisements, public postings, messages, video and audio recordings to ensure that they conform to the content guidelines, which may be applicable from time to time.
Removal of InformationWhile we do not and cannot review every message or other material posted or sent by users of the Service, and are not responsible for any content of these messages or materials, we reserve the right, but are not obligated, to delete, move, or edit messages or materials, including without limitation profiles, public postings, messages, video and or audio recordings that we, in our sole discretion, deem to violate the Acceptable use policy or Ethical standards set out above or any applicable content guidelines, or to be otherwise unacceptable. You shall remain solely responsible for the content of profiles, public postings, messages, video and or audio recordings and other materials you may upload to the Service or users of the Service.
Termination of Access to ServiceWe may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Service at any time, with or without notice, for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this Agreement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity, or that may otherwise affect the enjoyment of the Service or the Internet by others may be grounds for termination of your access to all or part of the Service at our sole discretion, and you may be referred to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
Proprietary InformationThe Service contains information, which is proprietary to us our partners, and our users. We assert full copyright protection in the Service. Information posted by us, our partners or users of the Service may be protected whether or not it is identified as proprietary to us or to them. You agree not to modify, copy or distribute any such information in any manner whatsoever without having first received the express permission of the owner of such information.
ResponsibilityYou acknowledge that we are not responsible for suspension of the Service, regardless of the cause of the interruption or suspension. Any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of the Service during the previous 12 months. We may discontinue or change the Service or its availability to you at any time, and you may stop using the Service at any time.
IndemnityYou agree to indemnify us, our officers, partners, directors, employees, affiliates and agents, from any loss or damages, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, which we may suffer from your activities on or use of the Service, including without limitation any breach by you of this Agreement or any charges or complaints made by other parties against you. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you; provided, however, that you shall remain liable for any such claim.
Express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. You acknowledge that use of the Service is at your own risk. We do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any member profile, advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the Service by Qiran.com, our partners or any user of the Service or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, member profile, advice, statement or information shall be at your sole risk.
We do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the Service by Qiran.com or any user of the Service or any other service. Your continued use of the Service now, or following the posting of notice of any changes in this Agreement, will constitute a binding acceptance by you of this Agreement, or any subsequent modifications.
ModificationsWe may modify this Agreement from time to time. If you do not agree to any modifications, you should terminate your use of the Service. Your continued use of the Service now, or following the posting of notice of any changes in this Agreement, will constitute a binding acceptance by you of this Agreement, or any subsequent modifications.
Disclosure and Other CommunicationWe reserve the right to send electronic mail to you, for the purpose of informing you of changes or additions to the Service, or of any Qiran.com related products and services. We reserve the right to disclose information about your usage of the Service and demographics in forms that do not reveal your personal identity.
Governing LawThis Agreement is entered into in Quebec, Canada. You agree that it will be governed by the laws of the Province of Quebec, Canada and any disputes arising out of this Agreement will be subject to the courts of the Province of Quebec and the federal courts applicable within the Province. If any provision in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Les parties acceptent d'un commun accord que la presente entente soit redigee en anglais.
THE PARTIES SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT, IN ALL ITS ASPECTS, DOES NOT TAKE PLACE OUTSIDE THE JURISDICTION OF THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC, CANADA.
ENGLISH VERSION OF THIS DOCUMENT IS CONSIDERED AS LEGALLY BINDING, OTHER LANGUAGES ARE FOR REFERENCE PURPOSE ONLY .
© Qiran.com, a CronoMagic Canada Inc. production, 2003-2016.